- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a senior front-end developer to join our team of developers.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the website on all channels (mobile, desktop, tablet).
- Take ownership of the website and come up with a feature list that will improve the user experience and design of the website on all channels.
- Work on feature lists developed by the product team and communicate effectively to ensure features are implemented correctly.
- The senior front-end developer will be responsible for optimising the speed, look and feel of the website on both desktop, mobile and tablets and ensure that the latest design and coding standards are used.
- The developer's key task is to come up with the best solutions for front-end user experience challenges.
What to expect:
- Regular bonuses for excellent work
- Opportunity to make a big impact on user's experience
- Work for an international company with headquarters in the UK
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Comprehension and English Speaking.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Travel Company in Birmingham, United Kingdom
See all Careers and Jobs at travenza.com