Skills And Tools:
1. Delegate tasks to the team members and provide them with the needed support to ensure high levels of performance.
2. Prepare budget zero with the Project Manager and obtain approval from the Top Management.
3. Review the contract, compare it with specifications
4. Review the Material List and follow up with the purchasing department the delivery of the material on time.
5. Follow up and review the quantity surveying process as well as client’s and subcontractor’s invoices to ensure their accuracy.
6. Resolve any technical issues or construction error that may arise in the site to prevent any delay in the project.
7. Prepare the Variation Orders and claims throughout the project and negotiate them with the client till obtaining final approval.