Skills And Tools:
- Examine different images including mammograms, CT scans, x-rays, MRI scans and ultrasounds
- Read reports and record results for review by physicians
- Diagnose patient illnesses
- Recommend and discuss treatment options with other physicians
- Work alongside radiologic technologists/radiology technicians and other health professionals in administering treatment
- Examine patients and record medical histories,
- Experience as a radiology technologist or in a similar clinical role.
- A deep understanding of medical imaging and the challenges faced by professionals in this industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Radiology, or a similar field is required.
- Medical RepresentativeConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago