Skills And Tools:
- Acquiring new clients
- Identify sales opportunities and direct the Accounts management team accordingly
- Company Account Manager Responsible for building and maintaining the key customers' relationships
- Assessing client-specific needs
- Promoting and selling Inland services
- Maintaining sales goals/targets, and objectives.
- Ensure optimum CRM system & dashboard utilization
- Support the Account management team by attending higher level meetings to assist in closing deals
- Resolve disputes
- Provide periodic reporting to top management
- Must have experience the trucking service industry.
- Must have previous experience as sales executive in freight Forwarding /Shipping lines / trucking.
- Bachelor degree ;preferred in logistics .
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to negotiate rates, sell services, and build professional relationships via visits, telephone, and email.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem-solving, and decision- making skills.