Skills And Tools:
- Lead programs heads, teachers and staff,
- Set goals and ensure students meet their learning objectives.
- Overseeing school’s day-to-day operations
- Handling disciplinary matters,
- Managing budget and overseeing hiring teachers and other personnel.
- Manage logistics, schedules, teacher and staff evaluations,
- Directing public relations,
- Take the lead in planning Back to School Night and school admissions/jobs fairs.
- Typically work out of an office in school’s main building,
- Often sit in on classes, host school assemblies, attend off-site meetings and represent school at conferences and local or regional events.
- Ensure that school follows regulations set by local authorities.
- Qualified with a master’s degree (typically in an education or leadership/management related subject)
- Experience + 15 years, including +5 years as a principal for an BRITISH international school
- Planning and organizing skills
- Empathetic and sociable
- Highly diplomatic
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Excellent at written and oral communication as well as presentation
- Passionate about connecting with teachers and students