Skills And Tools:
- Attending to requirements gathering meetings along with Business Analysts
- Writing Business requirements documents with adequate inputs
- Documenting requirements to detail during and after meetings, MOMs etc.
- Prior experience in analysis is good to have
- Good communication (Writing & Speaking) and comprehend skills
- Dynamics CRM or Digital Channels or Banking experience
- Knowledge of writing software application/product documents viz., SRS, FSD, TDD etc.
- Mapping of requirements to the modules / features
- Ability to prioritize the requirements
- Ability to consult the solution and development team
- Minimum 3 years of banking applications experience
- Minimum 3 year of CRM or Channels or Loans or Software implementation experience
- Should have good analytical skills
- Prior knowledge of review test cases
- Prior experience of working with QA / Testing teams
- Prior knowledge of Developing traceability matrixes
- Ability to review the application / feature in development wrt to agreed requirements
- Ability to walkthrough the implemented features/OOTB functionalities.
- Prior knowledge of the support UAT
- Well versed in Reporting and Escalation
- Understanding of System Modeling e.g. entity model and relationships
- Good have process knowledge e.g. Sales process, service.
- Should have Idea about SDLC
- Hands on use of Visio, Power point.
- Maintenance of requirements in DevOps/ TFS
- MBA preferred
- Fluency in English
- Enhanced planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Presentation and document preparation skills
- Enterprise & Banking Applicati...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago