Skills And Tools:
Role and Responsibilities
Programs Manager will be responsible for organizing different projects and their various activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals when needed. You’ll be responsible for leading PMO to benchmark various types of projects in the ML/AI domains. You’ll be responsible for coming up with analytical facts and suggestions to better improve provided services and better mitigate risks. As a Programs Manager, you’ll be obliged to supervise and implement the necessary processes for further developing and maintaining the operational structure and scalability.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals when needed, to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including hiring, training, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Set team KPIs and supervise delivery and conducting feedback sessions
- Make sure processes are being followed and continuously updated
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Functional Dexterity. Must have the ability to be a team player and wear multiple hats when called upon.
- Intellectually curious, resourceful, proactive self-starter who takes initiative and has a strong work ethics.
- Flexible with occasional travel if required.
- Proven years of experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, Consultant or Analyst
- Hands-on experience in delivering large-scale projects in complex environments with urgent deadlines; proven track record in structuring, planning and delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and proven ability to influence others and manage diverse stakeholder groups
- Strong analytical thinking, quantitative analysis and problem solving skills; sound business judgment and experience in building business cases and prioritizing solutions on this basis
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) is required.
- Advanced google spreadsheet skills required.
- Higher academic certification is a plus.
- IT Project ManagerConfidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia10 days ago
- Associate Project ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago