Skills And Tools:
- Salon managers are responsible for the successful operations of hair, beauty and spa salons.
- Responsible for both profit and customer satisfaction, salon managers lead their teams of salon staff to provide excellent services, maximize profit and follow all health and safety regulations.
- As a salon manager, you will be in charge of hiring, training and dismissing staff members and managing the salon's day-to-day activities. Salon managers are often promoted or hired from other salons, where they previously gained experience in salon specialty services.
- With enough experience, salon managers may eventually become salon owners.
- To become a salon manager, you generally need to hold licensure in cosmetology and years of experience offering services to customers
- Good appearance
- Excellent communication skills are a must for salon managers, so you must enjoy talking to people, be able to communicate with your team and have basic math skills to manage business profits and expenses.
- Technical Support & Customer S...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Customer Service Account Manag...Confidential Company - Los Angeles, United States7 days ago