Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the operation and education teams inside the branch.
- Manage the whole operations and sales activities inside the branch.
- Manage and run the front office team and instructors.
- Supervise class management from the operations side.
- Handle clients’ technical complaints.
- Provide a positive work environment.
- A Bachelor Degree.
- 5+ Years of experience in the same industry with at least 3 years managing a team
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
Competencies & Skills:
- Very good English command.
- High level of commitment.
- High sense of ownership
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Time/task management skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Customer focus.
- Working hours on a shift basis 1 day off rotational from (9 AM to 10 PM)
- Age from 26-35 is a must