Skills And Tools:
- Identification of potential new dealer, to expand the dealer network in a phased manner.
- Dealership Processes coordinate for Categorization, Evaluation and Rating Systems for Dealers (INSPIRE- Infrastructure Sales Process Implementation: Rating and Evaluation).
- New Dealer Appointment process Modification & Adherence.
- Ensure Dealer Network Hygiene.
- Identification and coordination at Billing Points.
- Monitoring dealer performance in sales and customer experience.
- Identifying Channel/Distribution partner by scouting.
- Preparation of dealership viability.
- Agreement with dealers- documentation / financial / Commercial / formalities.
- Planning & Execution of dealership- manpower, infrastructure, Training sales & after sales.
- Industry volume/market size planning- Achieving & monitoring maintenance of market share.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- 8+ years of Experience in Business Development / Dealer development.
- Relevant experience of dealer development in an Automotive industry will be a huge plus.
- Possesses the traits of being an extrovert and strong networking skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop new customers and business opportunities.
- E-commerce Business Developmen...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Marketing Associate Manager (R...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago