Skills And Tools:
- Daily management of student assistants, reception and office-wide operations.
- Manage logistics of training activities, functions
- Ensure that policies and procedures for trainings are being implemented
- Manage administrative and promotion functions of the operation
- Handle center’s image building and branding activities
- Coordinate all print material (banners, brochures, posters, booklets …etc)
- Accountable for the office’s operational budget
- Compile monthly reports in coordination with UCCD staff
- Organize events, functions and workshops
- Process repair, maintenance and services requests
- Provide general administrative support for other staff
- Create and maintain an efficient filing and record keeping system
- Maintain the attendance log and leave plans for UCCD staff
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree is required;
- Minimum 2-3 years prior professional in an administrative role
- Prior experience marketing, branding and or promotion
- Previous exposure to training environments is an asset
- Age should not exceed 35 years in 1/1/2023
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Genuine interest in helping others
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative and work in teams
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good listening and communications skills
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
Deadline for Application:19/01 /2023
- Assistant Security Manager - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- SAP Basis AdminConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Personal AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- HR Manager - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- SecretaryConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia1 month ago
- Front Desk Officer (Females on... - Mokattam, Cairo2 months ago
- Trading Business Unit Speciali... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Office Administrator - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago