- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- participating in professional organizations.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Go Green Real Estate
To establish credibility, high quality Service and long-term relationships with our clients & Customers by consistently exceeding their Expectations & continually focused on the three C’s that drive the success of our business: our Clients (developers), our...