Skills And Tools:
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, web postings, in accordance with the organization’s Job Descriptions as well as Manpower Plans.
- Interview, assess, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job’s pre-established selection criteria and the organization’s recruitment policies.
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and assess calibers according to the Competency Based interview set for each level/group of levels.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the technical interview process and results.
- Follow up with the Line Manager regarding the performance of new hired employees during the probation period and take necessary actions towards unsatisfactory ones.
- Respond to inquiries from candidates, managers and external recruitment agencies about the organization’s recruitment activities and about the status of job vacancies so that interested parties are kept informed.
- Assist in preparing job offer materials in accordance with the agreed job specifications.
- Conduct employee orientation/induction so that new employees are quickly integrated into the Organization.
- Represent the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities.
- Updating the Company’s Organizational charts based on any changes occurred including resignation of employees, restructuring or re-engineering the Company’s work flow.
- Conducting exit interviews prepares exit reports and communicates it to the Recruitment & OD Manger in order to take necessary actions towards high turnover rates.
- Handling administrative work related to recruitment in line with the company work procedures.
- Updating “required reports” on daily basis.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field.
- 1-3 Years of experience in Recruitment preferably in Real-Estate sector.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Preferably post graduate studies in human Resources.
- Competency Based Interview experience is a must.
- Analytical Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Process Improvement Skills.
- HR - Technical Recruitment Spe...Confidential Company - San Stefano, Alexandria3 days ago
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Human Resources Busines...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago