- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical , Socail
About the Job
Domain Knowledge (Retail Banking):
- End to end Retail financing life cycle process
- Prospect/opportunity capturing by a RM/Contact center/Branch users
- End to end retail loan origination including application, underwriting, spread analysis,
- Covenants, sanction and post sanction activities
- Collateral management and loan management activities
- Retail Assets and Liabilities product knowledge including retail enrollment and KYC process
- Collections and delinquency management including overdraft excesses/past due
- Retail loan workflow management and risk assessment and rating
- Banking regulatory and reporting needs including KYC, FATCA among others
Business Analysis Expertise:
- Requirement Gathering: Ensure business requirements are clearly and completely documented in pre-agreed formats and signed off by business users & translated to technical specifications.
- Engage with client in interactive requirement gathering session demonstrating domain and solution knowledge and industry best practices.
- Organizing meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turning them into an SRS document.
- Solution Mapping: Ensure functional requirements are fully met by proposed IT solution.
- Appreciation & understanding of the Technology platforms including packaged solutions relevant for the industry
- Process Discussions: Capturing as-is and to-be processes with respect to the business. Conducting business process improvement meetings with our clients.
- Documentation:Developing requirements documents, functional specs with wire frame diagrams and process charts
- Requirements Management: Capturing detailed scope of change requests.
- Pre-sales: Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits. Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises. Developing proposal scope, initial high level implementation plan, licensing requirements
- Training:Preparing training materials, conducting trainings.
- People Develop and manage the relationship between IT and business units
- Maintaining client relationship
- Supervise and guide the project & development team and ensure they are given required support
- Liaise with pre-sales and sales team for product demo and presentations
About this Company
Founded in 1998 as a joint venture and headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, VeriPark is leading global provider of multi-channel delivery, customer relationship management and loan origination solutions for financial institutions. VeriPark creates technological innovations that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Veripark