This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the system environments.
- Updating the technical documentation and the team knowledge base.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administrations tasks.
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time based on agreed service levels, escalating issues within the organization.
- Mentor and develop junior team members of system engineers as required.
- Assess new technologies and products, applying industry best practices and methodologies to engineering and operations activities.
- Provide on-call consulting advice and technical support to external/internal customers regarding specific operational/applications issues.
- Proactively monitor system capacity and produce regular capacity planning reports to show current systems capacity utilization and growth trends, work with management to add capacity as needed.
- Participate in the overall secure design and performance of system/servers’ environment.
- Conducting periodic safety tests of system performance, reliability, and load, assists the service desk and operations in resolving system performance issues.
- Take lead in resolving operational issues, perform root cause analysis, and implement necessary corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Act properly during shift “Morning – evening – Night” and fulfil all shift tasks.
- Handle customer tickets opened at our ticketing system “WHMCS – Manage engine “.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university (Communications engineering or computer science background is preferred).
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in supporting Web Hosting Systems is a must.
- Good command of English language.
- Expert-level Microsoft Windows Server OS administration.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Service 5, 6, 7, and 7.5.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2000, 2005, 2008, and 2008 R2.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office SharePoint Services 2007, 2010.
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory and Domain Name System.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products.
- In-depth knowledge of Network.
- In-depth knowledge of virtualization technology (Microsoft Hyper-V).
- Very good communication skills with a friendly customer oriented manner.
- Very Good Presentation, analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while handling multi tasks at a time.
About this Company
Founded in 1996, with one goal on mind to be your technology partner. Focusing on providing the best technical solutions that meets your requirements and enhancing your business. LDC use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and advise on the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Link Datacenter