- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Transportation
About the Job
About the job
A consultant site engineer offers advice in the coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects. A site engineer’s role is vital to a construction project: they have a number of responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
- Managing parts of fit-out work projects.(interior and exterior works)
- Overseeing building work.
- Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Providing technical advice.
- Problem solving.
- Ensuring site safety.
About this Company
An innovative architecture and interior design firm based in Dubai, Wright Plan is fully equipped to create the right plan for your buildings and interiors
See all Careers and Jobs at WRIGHT PLAN