This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Commission or Bonus
About the Job
- Managing the product throughout the product life cycle from planning to execution and ensure the profitability and continued growth of specific product and is considered as the expert about this product.
- Strategically plan marketing and sales of this industrial product and interact with other organizational department and customers.
- Identify key competitors and consumer trends.
- Define the long term strategy of the product and create product road map.
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Manage and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Accompany the sales staff to achieve sales target, customer satisfaction and improve the product convincing/needs and loyalty by interacting with customer directly to understand the customer needs and, work to achieve the needs through the product features, commercial and marketing conditions.
- Examines customer requests for service or complaint and ensures problem/service solved in a timely manner.
- Organizes and attends events and exhibitions.
- Contribute with top management and the products supplier to determine the annual sales targets.
- Monitors competitor activity and propose counter actions/response.
- Develop product marketing plan and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand.
- Supply sales team with latest research and marketing information.
- Monitor product inventory.
- Electric Engineering degree from a reputable university
- 3-5 years experience preferable in same position or as sales supervisor engineer in a reputable firm preferably working in electric motors and drives and mechanical power transmission products.
- English and Arabic Fluency (R-W-S)
- Excellent Communication and Rapport building skills
- Creative and proactive
- Problem solver
- Result Oriented
- Investigative and analytical
- Leadership and being proud of introducing the product
Industrial Services Center - Datco
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
DATCO IN BRIEF
See all Careers and Jobs at Industrial Services Center - Datco
DATCO is an Egyptian, engineering company, founded in1994. Being an agent and authorized distributor for worldwide market leading brand names, allows DATCO to serve most of the industrial sector such as steel, cement and paper industries; alongside...