- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A big Internet Service Provider company is looking for a fresh grads for ADSL Technical Support Engineer position.
The candidate must have CCNA Certificate
- Receiving technical Escalation Cases from the first line support and handle them in queue.
- Following up with the Technician team (inside the CO and at the customer side) to solve customer's problem.
- Troubleshooting customers’ physical, logical and hosting advanced problems that beyond the first line team basic technical knowledge.
- Troubleshooting customers’ static subnets issues and helping them to configure their CPEs with suitable configuration.
- Tracing and Handling all the received spam alarms from different spam filters across the world for company customers infected IPs.
- Troubleshooting on different DSLAMs types (ATM – Ethernet) and aggregators.
- Troubleshooting on Authentication problems through Radius or BNG Router.
- Troubleshooting all shared services on different Medias (Copper, MSAN, WAN...) through Company’s network on both access and core layers then escalating the problems to appropriate teams with the full details and ensure that the cases is fully documented.
- Troubleshooting customers’ problems related to Shared service technology on Greek Campus in AUC for both (Wired & Wi-Fi) solutions.
- Troubleshooting in activated Ad-on services for any shared customers.
- Proactive monitoring for ADSL DSLAMs, following and escalating the transmission and power problems to appropriate team.
- Proactive monitoring for Greek Campus in AUC links in both Access and Core layers and classify the problems to be handled through the appropriate team.
- Deal with different types of transmissions (E1s, IMA groups, E3s, STM-1s….etc.) on edge and core devices.
- Troubleshooting the customers’ physical problems for the wholesale resellers.
Interested candidates must have the following requirements;
- Having a good customer handling, Communication skills.
- Understanding of POP3/SMTP/FTP/HTTP/NAT/PAT/Static route/DHCP and DNS basic structure and operation.
- Understanding of Ethernet & ATM.
- Understanding of PPP session Establishment.
- Understanding of Radius function.
- Understanding of MPLS.
- Understanding of the Internet and how it functions.
- Having Basic knowledge in different OS like Win XP, Vista, Win7/8/10 and Linux.
- CCNA Certified and Understanding Networking & TCP/IP Protocols.
- Background in CCNP and Juniper is preferred.
- The Minimum English level required is Very Good.
About this Company
Profolio Consulting is a cultural energized company to serve your core business values. Our ethos is professionalism and integrity. As with quality, it is simple in concept but demand daily diligence and dedication.
See all Careers and Jobs at Profolio Consulting