- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Commission
- Males Only
About the Job
Maintenance Biomedical Engineers ensure that machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
Their work typically involves:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Repairing equipment.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
- Managing budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Creating maintenance procedures.
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
About this Company
Vatech is a leading manufacturer of radiographic imaging solutions for the medical,dental and veterinary fields with offices in over 70 countries worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Scientific Zone
Vatech is a leading provider of digital dental radiography products. As the US subsidiary of Vatech Inc.,...