This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Consults with architects and/or engineers and coordinates all input into final design stage.
- Help prepare specifications and bidding documents for contract work for review and approval by engineers and/or architects.
- Coordinates the development of plans and cost estimates for projects and keep records.
- Coordinating projects and acting as central point of contact for the project team.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate administration of projects, including dealing with project related media inquiries and activities.
- Issues work orders, schedules work and inspects progress.
- Communicates on-going work schedules and project progress.
- Monitors job costs, evaluates change orders and estimates costs of work in progress.
- Monitors and compiles all the ongoing work inspections data, provides regular inspection report of work performed by contractors.
- Compile and distribute work compliance reviews performed by assigned project staff.
- Be involved in special projects or assignments such as the preparation of reports and surveys, in depth.
- Investigation of specific problems, or assisting in the decision making process by providing valuable related information.
- Good evaluation and data collection skills, including conducting needs assessments and quantitative data analysis.
- Strong writing skills .
- Ability to work with a broad range of people to collaboratively complete projects .
- Excellent verbal and written communication and advocacy skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Builds strong relationships and responds positively to feedback.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and negotiation skills
- Reading proficiency engineering drawings through AutoCAD programs.
- Preparing schedules and the estimated cost of the work.
About this Company
Al Ahly For Real Estate Development company was founded in 1994, a joint stock company according to the Egyptian law section 159 for year 1981. The company partners are The National Bank of Egypt, which is the largest bank in the Middle East and was established since 1898. The...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alahly for Real Estate Development