- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 13,500 EGP per month
About the Job
We are looking for a Senior Android Mobile Developer who possesses a passion for mobile technologies and will work with next generation Peer-to-Peer shipping & Travel platform. 2+ years experience building complex mobile applications on Android platform that have been successfully delivered to customers.
Our thoughts on you as a person:
- You deliver results reliably and without surprises, in a team or on your own.
- You communicate well, with your team and others.
- You love Android, but you also get the big picture and what it means to your work.
- You believe in MVP, just as we do. Start small but good, get feedback, then improve.
- You are excited about joining early, in a small team that will grow over time.
- Writing clean, architecturally sound and maintainable code.
- Maintaining the current Android apps by fixing bugs and improving application performance.
- Deliver features in tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create, design and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, include edge cases, usability and reliability.
- Working with our testing team to ensure 100% test coverage.
- Discovering and implementing the newest technologies.
About this Company
Hitchhiker is Delaware based company made with love in Cairo, We want to help Shippers all over the world to find an alternative solution to Giant expensive shippers to save money and time while shipping. Moreover, Travelers can now make use of their empty space in their...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hitchhiker