- Bachelor’s degree
- 3–5 years of related experience
- UI/UX background is a must
- Software development background is a plus
- Excellent research and computer skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High time and stress management skills
- A great interest in technology
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Highly organized
- Ability to learn
- Excellent communication skills
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...