- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Title: HR Services Supervisor
- To assure adherence of HR Services team to the process & procedures.
- To supervise HR Services members in handling all account management issues each in his / her concerned accounts
- To supervise the process of payroll activities including the input of all salaries and staff related data in the payroll system.
- Maintain updated HR Services system, and manage ongoing needed enhancements to facilitate & accommodate business needs.
- Fully manage concerned accounts’ requests and act on solving related services’ issues.
- Supervise payroll preparations & assure accurate transactions.
- Supervise the HR Services team members in-terms of: knowledge transfer, ongoing tasks supervision, account management and assure full adherence to all related policies & procedures.
- Act as a SPOC & a focal point of communication in cross functional activities, i.e.: coordinate with I.T. department in system’s development & enhancements related issues (launching Oracle system), coordinate with HR team members to facilitate needed support (updated database related to all departments) …etc.
- Responsible to maintain ongoing updated Oracle data to ensure accuracy, so that to assure smooth transition between old system to fully Oracle supported system
- Responsible for preparing different statistical reports and analysis needed to be issued from HR Services
- Act as on behalf of HR Services manager when needed.
- Educate other departments in regards to all HR Services functions via sharing information and providing assistance
- Assist internal and external auditors during audit process, provide documents ,reports and other related credentials upon request
- Contribute to continuous improvement and perform any other related tasks as required.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree
- 4-6 years of HR experience
- Excellent Computer skills, Advanced MS excel is required
- Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral)
- Multinational back ground.
- Telecom background
About this Company
Etisalat Misr is a subsidiary of Etisalat group with total presence in 20(*) countries across Africa , middle east and Asia. Etisalat group entered the Egyptian market and commercially launched in May 2007 with it’s Vision to “Become the brand of choice in the Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Etisalat Misr