- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties And Responsibilities
- Review detailed design drawings and last specification.
- Full coordination with other suppliers, subcontractors.
- Follow up update of time schedule and looking ahead
- Prepare RFI, progress, report and status.
- Prepare all corresponds for project.
- Reviewing and approving the as built drawings
- Quantity surveying
- Shop drawing and detailing for all finishing trades.
Requirements & Work Condition & Qualification :
- Education: B.S.C of mechanical engineer.
- Work experience: min 3 years experience
- Previous experience: Commercial construction sector such as :- Hotels , Malls or Hospitals is preferred.
- Technical skills: Proficiency in the use of hand tools
- Personal skills: Communication skills
About this Company
United Engineering for Constructions Company (UECC) has been established as Construction and contractor Company in Egypt. Our traditional business model is based on the accomplishment of properties in the Construction markets in Egypt. Based on the decision of the company to diversify our properties
See all Careers and Jobs at United Engineering For Construction (UECC)