This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- MBA at least
About the Job
- Review & approve all Architectural & non-architectural construction documents (Drawings, BOQ's and Specs) in coordination with in-house teams/ outsource consultants.
- Review & approve all Architectural & non-architectural construction documents for permits and construction for all projects.
- Manage the Preparation of all documents and drawings needed for permits and/or authorities approvals for all projects.
- Supply another department (Developments, Sales, Controls ... etc.) with all required data.
- Follow up external consultants & performing necessary revision for the specifications to assure quality and their adequacy with general standards.
- Responsible to reply and technically respond to all sites (RFI)’s for projects running under construction.
- Prepare, review, approve design management documents (RFPs, time schedules, milestones, reports … etc.).
- Prepare periodical Progress Reports and Analysis schedules to monitor works progress with External Consultants.
- Coordinate projects data and reports with other Disciplines / Departments.
- Prepare Presentations concerning Projects status and works follow up.
- Participate Value Engineering Studies and recommendations for Projects under design as well as Projects under construction.
- Carry out Technical Evaluations for received Offers from External Consultants.
- Manage and direct consultants, as required, to meet the design and project concept requirements, closely monitor consultant activities.
- Manage all design processes, with local & international consultants.
- Review, approve and guarantee all Architectural & non-architectural construction documents for permits and construction for all projects.
- Prepare RFPs and contracts for different consultants.
- Reply and technically respond to all sites Request for Information (RFI)’s for projects running under construction.
- Attend all progress meetings, and take decisions within the authority.
- Review and provide comments on consultant drawings and ensure timely completion of scope in accordance to project concept requirements.
- Coordinate and work very closely with different departments who have a direct/indirect link to the projects.
- Responsible for the contract administration and execution of the nominated consultants.
- Perform Value Engineering on Design packages and obtain approvals.
- Fully responsible for design activities assigned by the direct manager.
- Bachelor degree in Architectural Engineering.
- Minimum 12 years of experience, (last 5 years in a management position).
- MBA holder and/or Certified Project Manager are preferred.
- Proven track record in design management that includes retail, mixed-use and residential compounds projects.
- Solid experience in dealing with well-known and/ or international Architectural consultants.
- A meticulous / High level of accuracy.
- Value Engineering skills.
- Excellent managerial and project management skills.
- Intellectual designer with good innovation & analytical thinking skills.
- Free hand sketching, Photoshop, Auto Cad & Power Point.
- Strong ability to review & check architectural plan for accuracy.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development
Madinet Nasr for Housing & Development (MNHD) is a leading real estate development company in Egypt. MNHD was founded in 1959 as a public company before being offered on the Egyptian Exchange through an IPO in 1995.
Since its inception, MNHD has been...