- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The customer Service Representative is expected to:
- Handle initial inquiries (direct & indirect).
- Conduct sales activities through enrollment.
- Maintain positive customer relations and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Schedule lessons for customers.
- Meet Clients and solve their problems.
- Update daily interview schedule with scheduled appointments for inquiries.
The perfect candidate should:
- Have good command of written & spoken English language
- Be presentable
- Have the ability to work in a team
- Have the ability to work under pressure as he/she will have face- to- face interactions with the clients.
About this Company
BERLITZ is a world leader language service provider that has unmatched expertise in its field, with its superior high quality Language Instruction Courses. The company started more than 130 years ago in 1878 and is now operating in over 400 centers in more than 50 countries,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Berlitz Language Centers