- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for helping clients sell and purchase commercial properties, including businesses, factories, buildings, restaurants, and apartments.
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of building.
- Discuss costs of maintaining building and possible renovations with client.
- Determine best method of purchase and review financial.
- Show property that will be utilized for strictly business purposes.
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads.
- Facilitate acquisition transactions.
- Handle transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
- Follow up with legal department to ensure purchase is legal and -binding
- Identify, analyze, and prepare re-development plans.
- Create relationships with businesses in various industries for future purchases.
- Place properties for sale.
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
- Adjust price if necessary.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Arrange for financing.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Benchmark Real Estate Advisor
Since its founding in Egypt in 2012, Benchmark has become one of the known brokerages in Egypt Real Estate Market.
Benchmark proved sustained high quality brokerage services in Residential, Commercial and Industrial properties. It is...