- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day reservations of flight bookings and additional services.
- Handling enquirers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure all data on the system are accurate.
- Work with the team members and superiors to investigate flight related complaints and put in new processes to prevent further issues.
- Negotiates airlines and suppliers deals.
- Supporting other departmental functions as required.
- Supervises and motivates team members.
- Work with Aviation team members on new flight travel product options.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring all tickets are issued accurately and according to their required deadlines.
- Optimize pricing of booked products
- Maintain good communication & relation with Airline sales teams.
- Updates operation manager & content officer with airlines offers & promotions in timely manner.
- Team player
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Strong communication skills
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Hard and smart worker
Qualifications to be met for the next step:
- 2 years of successful work in the industry (exception may apply)
- Maintain solid reliable performance with not less than 80% in the last 2 appraisals.
- Basic personal and technical courses.
- Personal and technical skills to meet the higher position skill sets.
About this Company
Travellerz is an online sales & marketing platform for over 250 airlines, half a million resort & Hotel, land & sea transportation
See all Careers and Jobs at Travellerz International L.L.C
around the world.
Travellerz managed to negotiate with the service providers price & services conditions better than you can...