- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
Team & 3rd Party Interactions:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Advise user on appropriate action.
- Follow up internet connection problems with ISP and network team.
- Managing mail accounts and followup email problems with mail service provider.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource in case of not resolved.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, networks, printers and scanners.
- Supporting Software and Hardware for Desktop Computers and Laptops with variable operating systems like Microsoft Windows, and Linux. And Apple OS is preferred
- Ensure anti-virus software is installed properly configured, and regularly updated.
- Operate servers and maintain the daily and monthly backups.
- Configure and Administer network hardware, devices, services, infrastructure and servers.
- Ensure servers availability, performance, and security.
- Log all troubleshooting interactions.
- Document all IT changes.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Propose a design for company's network and to be responsible for executing the new design.
- Follow standard procedures for resolving database issues (preferred).
About this Company
Since opening our doors in 2010, we at Micro Engineering Group. have established ourselves as one of the premier professional geomatics engineering firms in Egypt. Based in Cairo, our knowledgeable staff, led by experienced international experts, use the latest in survey and...
See all Careers and Jobs at MEEG