- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Medical Researcher and Scientific Associate Alexandria - Egypt:
- The Medical Researcher and Scientific Manager holds primary responsibility for medical projects planning, structuring and execution.
- They are the point of medical reference for the organization’s departments and provide professional and technical support answering their medical, scientific and research needs within specific guidelines.
- We are currently hiring for Medical Scientific Liaison in Alexandria - Egypt.
- Disseminate, review and present clinical and scientific data, in group and one on one settings
- As applicable, research and analyze scientific studies and medical data to develop insights and contribute to publications as appropriate
- Develop scientific communication materials (slide presentations, communication tools, medical reports..,ect) for dissemination through integrated scientific and healthcare marketing projects
- Lead/participate in medical and scientific forums (e.g. advisory boards, scientific discussions and medical conferences) if required
- Respond to unsolicited inquiries for medical information from external experts
- Provide expert-level clinical consultation and support to business partners (eg CME events, training of representatives, etc)
- Partner and collaborate with in-house business partners to facilitate ongoing exchange of clinical information (i.e. new data, competitive intelligence, insights learned from customers)
- Provide regional medical perspective to influence the medical affairs plan
- Keep abreast of scientific literature/clinical data, relating to their therapeutic area and translate data into applicable knowledge and communication platform.
- Advanced post graduate scientific degree required (MD, PhD, Pharm D)
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Therapy area flexibility is necessary to meet changing business needs
- Strong ability to apply and leverage scientific and medical knowledge while demonstrating scientific credibility is essential
- Ability to work in virtual teams and Matrix environment
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry regulations and policies governing information provision
- Sound negotiation and leadership skills
- Excellent public speaker, with outstanding presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team orientation and the ability to work closely with cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated ability to confidently interact with external experts
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Self-starter and innovator
- Demonstrated professional and ethical behavior.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills at various therapeutic areas
- Ability to work independently and ability to travel as per professional requirements
- Prior experience working in the Medical Affairs function for the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry experience is an asset
- Strong academic record or Medical Research experience is a plus
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized Strategic Marketing solutions for Healthcare Domains and Pharmaceuticals Industries. A ‘Pioneer Networking Business Model’ that would create high quality Marketing Solutions tailored through the extended networks across MENA Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane