- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
A self-motivated and proactive person who will be responsible for defining and documenting business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online products, content management systems, and business information systems.
- Understanding the business cases and data changes of the company.
- Writing and editing business requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Developing functional and system design specifications.
- Identifying, tracking, and reporting any related issue, and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Communicating the needed changes to development teams.
- Working with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field, preferably Computer Science
- 1-3 years of experience in business analysis or software development
- Good knowledge of project management
- Solid experience in MS Visio, and background in UML or any similar tool(s)
- Educational/E-learning systems background is a plus, preferably business applications
- Very good writing skills in both Arabic and English, including technical and business writing
- Very good presentations skills
- Ability to support users, analyze requirements, and develop solutions in a very dynamic business environment
- Ability to manage & deal with different individuals from different backgrounds
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative writing
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to lead meetings with multiple stockholders in a reasonably time manner
- Adaptability to environment changes
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...