- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Providing first level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes. Ensuring customer satisfaction in every step of problem resolution
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Logging all relevant Incident/Service Req. details, allocating categorization & Prioritization codes.
- Perform first-level diagnosis and troubleshooting support to end-users and customers.
- Ensure excellent speedy customer service.
- Escalate complex incidents to second-level support personnel. Logging and keeping records of employee queries.
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution.
- Maintain Relationship between Information systems department and internal CIL Employees and Monitor their Satisfaction.
- Communication with users:
- To keep them informed of Incident/Service Req. Progress.
- Notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
About this Company
By the beginning of 2017 a team of Human Resources Professionals, decided it was time to take advantage of their experience and take the HR profession in Egypt to a whole new level.
See all Careers and Jobs at Career House Egypt
We established Career House and the company is now operating and providing local...