- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About The Job:
Lucid Training is looking for a talented Senior Software Developer possessing the art of web programming to join its team.
We are currently developing a SaaS product to serve our clients world wide.
- Develop new modules and features to improve the overall system for our target customers.
- Develop new applications to maximize the user experience & ease of use for all related to the system.
- Maintain our platform ensuring its ease of usability for our target end-user.
- Write structured, organized, re-usable code.
- Document during work in every part of the development (code, version control, workflows & scenarios, etc...).
- Debug and perform the required tests to ensure that the newly implemented feature matches its logical requirement by performing different types of use case scenarios.
- Write optimized SQL queries.
About this Company
Lucid Training is a leading internationally certified training center based in Egypt with a goal to provide people with quality training courses and coaching to help them improve their lives in 7 areas which are spiritual, health & fitness, personal, family, social, career &...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lucid Training