This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
New Cairo, Cairo
- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, depends on experience & skills
- Females Only
About the Job
- Data entry and updating database.
- Staff recruitment, retention and terminations.
- Act as point person for all staff who support of the Head.
- Organize all processes and procedures for the work done.
- Manage pending & working issues to ensure that goals and deadlines are met.
- Ensure correspondence is properly coded for filing.
- sorting and distributing mail.
- Maintenance of personnel files and Personnel Action Forms.
- Assisting with preparation and distribution of our monthly newsletter.
- Benefits administration and staff compensation.
- Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics.
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies; develop a Human Resource Information.
- Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities.
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws.
- Make certain that all administrative systems and processes are highly reliable, finely tuned and well delivered with an aim toward pro-action rather than reaction.
- Serve as administrative team leader, coach and advocate for administrative staff.
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job posting on the website, reviewing resumes, performing telephone & face-face interviews and reference checks.
- General administration duties such as processing purchase orders, conducting inventory and liaising with suppliers.
- Other duties as necessary and related
- Fluent English is a must
- From 0 to 2 years of experience
- Females only.
- High qualification in management, personal leadership, relations with internal and external distinct.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- High level skills in Microsoft.
- Excellent Communication Skills & time management skills.
- Organize and coordinate on office operation, anticipate needs
- Can work under the pressure of deadlines and exercise good judgment, particularly with sensitive or confidential matters.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Playschool
Play School follows an international nursery and preschool Curriculum integrating a Montessori approach.