- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Team Foundation Server.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
About this Company
PaxeraHealth is a medical imaging solution provider that is committed to customer satisfaction and quality standards. Paxera Health is a multi-national company established in the United States with operations in the USA, Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through a huge...
See all Careers and Jobs at Paxerahealth Corp