- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job purpose :
- Create , Implement HR Strategy & manage all HR functions .
Duties,Tasks &Responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
About this Company
Royal Ambassador Club® Online Hotels , flight , car rental reservation System , Book Online at any of our more than 745,000 hotels worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Ambassador
Your points never expire and you can redeem them for Hotel Nights , Free Vouchers & more.
And if you are a member of Royal...