- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
To control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Engineer the menu in terms of costing.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating / discussing with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems.
- Coordinate with restaurant manager and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
- Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for accuracy of covers and average check.
- Participate in monthly market survey and involve in formal negotiation for annual and large contracts involving inventory items.
- Maintain a daily record of inventory purchased for every chart of account and ensure it is balance with account payable.
About this Company
Founded in 2014, Baky hospitality is a fast growing hospitality service provider with an extensive food and beverage management experience including premium restaurants and bars. Our team is the most important factor of our success, with their strong and varied experience in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Baky Hospitality