- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Candidate will work within our medical device production, he will be responsible for the following:
- Creating new designs, patentable CAD drawings, and functional product prototypes that allow for new and innovative ways to simplify our medical products.
- Producing reports and making presentation of design related work to colleagues and top-management at various stages of design process.
- Ensures that requirements for Design Verification are identified, scheduled and resourced.
- Involves in quality control and quality assurance pipeline for our products & its illegibility to be printed in our 3D printers.
- Involves in preparing CAD files to be used in our software library.
- Consulting programmers in the company to improve processes and functions in product related processes and Automated Design.
- Understands and manages the Technical Scope.
- Working Hours will be from 11 AM to 8 PM Cairo Local Time.
- Monday through Friday.
- Applicants should be Graduates of industrial design/Product design section - Applied arts
- Prior experience with CAD Applications (or any other relative application), to perform CG operations on STL file.
Good Experience with Mesh Fundamental Concepts is a must:
- Mesh separation, Boolean operation.
- Mesh geometrical representation (vertices, faces, normal
- Mesh Integrity (quality in terms of polygon count,
- Mesh defects (visual defects i.e. holes, big triangles))
- Mesh editing (morphing two objects, clipping)
- Geometrical Transformation (rotation around axis/point,
- Re-centering, scaling (uniform/non-uniform))
- Good experience with decimating 3D meshes.
- Good experience with registering 3D Objects.
- Good experience in 3D rendering & product visualizing using any 3D design or rendering program.
- Good knowledge in the Macros script of your desired 3D program.
- Good experience using VRMesh, MeshLab, Netfabb.
- Prior experience in CAD application in similar Medical/Dental production Centers is an asset.
- Basic exposure to Matrix Algebra
- Basic exposure to Curves and Surfaces
- Mathematical knowledge of Fundamental of 3D Transformation
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Problem solver.
- Good team worker.
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging