- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Architecture Design & Project Review:
- As required and under the supervision of the Senior Architectural Manager, carry out design work for internal design projects.
- Will be responsible for preparing and issuing Design Development and Construction Documents for THE COMPANY projects.
- Provide various post-design services, which may include preparation of Bill of Quantities, Specifications, tender document preparation and cost estimation.
- Review architecture designs provided by consultants to ensure adherence with company’s policies and procedures and building codes.
- Interact with consultants and contractors and ensure designs are coordinated to ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all parties.
- Update designs as required to satisfy any change orders or if the conditions (of existing projects) on site do not match the design issued.
- Provide periodic reports of work progress and recommend solutions to problems and issues that arise during construction.