- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The HR Receptionist is responsible for welcoming customers and visitors to the company, operating the telephone switchboard, ensuring that a good initial impression is given and the internal telephone communications system is operating smoothly.
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Directing visitors to the appropriate person or staff member.
- Receiving deliveries for staff members.
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Handling reservation of seminar/meeting rooms.
- Handling the coordination of interviews, writing tests, and reference requests for candidates.
- Keeping candidates’ database fully updated.
- Making phone calls to set up interview dates with selected applicants.
- Providing continuous process improvements within the respective area of the HR department.
- Performing other duties or HR projects as required.
About this Company
FNRCO is a leading human resources (HR) company; offering End-to-End Recruitment Services, including Executive search and Headhunting.
See all Careers and Jobs at Fnrco
Our aim is to help our clients with their staffing needs and assist them to source the best employees for the job.
We provide a...