- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
The Administration Assistant post exists to support different office functions and operations from an administrative perspective and to ensure that relations with suppliers, clients and staff are managed efficiently at the highest level. It involves working closely with staff, different suppliers, client contacts and media contacts on a day-to-day basis. The administrator will be reporting to the Managing Director.
- Handles daily media monitoring, scanning, development of hard copies, and monthly client reports.
- Liaise with Blue Ocean PR’s monitoring agency to ensure timely submission of information and requirements.
- Provides administrative support to the Managing Director as specified.
- Priorities own work based on established deadlines
- Creates and maintains an effective filing system pertinent to different client’s activities.
- Oversees office supplies and logistics to ensure proper office operation
- Manages relationships and communications with different suppliers
- Uses judgment in dealing with sensitive issues
- Provides on the ground event management support
- Maintains databases for the media, accounts and suppliers
- Maintains other databases (country officials & VIPs, etc.) as directed
- Exercises tact in dealing with callers and visitors
- Responds to requests for information about projects, priorities, objectives, etc.
- Prepares office correspondence, as directed.
- Creates letters, memos, reports, various documents, meeting minutes, speeches, etc.
- Frequently performs administrative work associated with office function.
- Stays informed as regards to development of issues concerning company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Takes care of staff time sheets and attendance records
About this Company
Blue Ocean Public Relations was established in February 2008. ‘Blue Ocean’ is inspired from ‘Blue Ocean Strategy’, a revolutionary business strategy that aims at shifting the traditional competition-focused approach from ‘Red Oceans’ to a new value curve driven by innovations,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Blue Ocean PR