- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,200 to 4,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- The Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Specialist participates in the design, implementation and maintenance of health, safety and environmental (HSE) programs and associated quality assurance policies and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set the rules, procedure, technical instructions and the guidelines for executing the policy of HSE in the workplace
- Set the technical standards of HSE.
- Work on prevention of causes which lead to accidents or even injuries during work process.
- Establish risk assessment and analysis for all work procedures inside the foundation.
- Proceed and supervise about the implementation of HSE instructions.
- Assure the adherence of workers that they wear their PPES during work process.
- Implement a regular inspection for all work locations and supervise the HSE technicians.
- Set a comprehensive training plan for all employees inside the foundation.
- Disseminate awareness for all employees by applying the safety signs and booklets.
- Conduct investigations in case of accidents and injuries and making a field analysis for limiting it.
- Execute internal auditing overall the company’s’ departments.
- Precede internal auditing and external auditing (OSHAS18001 – ISO14001).
- Collect all of MSDSs which related to the various chemicals and keeping it updated.
- Participate in choosing of PPE’s.
- Prepare emergency plan in case of crisis.
- Arrange the procedures that is related to the environmental record (waste management – environmental measures – pest control – industrial drainage )
- Receive reports and researches whether local, regional or even global that related to HSE, to be kept up with its development.
About this Company
Established in 1997, Eva Pharma is one of Egypt’s leading pharmaceutical companies, built on the heritage of Les Laboratoires Delta, Egypt’s second oldest pharmaceutical company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Eva Pharma
Today, Eva Pharma is the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in the MENA region,...