- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ Years of previous experience in web design and development including the programming/development of web applications.
- Specialized Knowledge/Technical Skills
- Experience using GitHub
- Object Oriented JS and major frameworks: jQuery, BackboneJS, BootstrapJS, AngularJS etc..
- Experience with website analytics tools; applying tracking code (ex: Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Successful record of translating user and business needs into relevant solutions
- Confident working independently and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of trending web development technologies and practices
Decision Making and Problem solving:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail in an environment that requires working at a fast pace, with regular evaluation and negotiation of priorities
- High-energy, detail-oriented team member who fully embraces our core values of customer service, quality, and start-to-finish ownership of all projects.
- Teachable, and a constant learner – reads industry blogs, books, etc., and desires to dive in to learn and shape their role.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited direction, at peak performance.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to interact with many different people, internally and externally.
- Strong team player with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
About this Company
CST is a global provider of technology-based solutions that enable our clients to streamline operations, cultivate growth, and achieve objectives. We are successful because we tailor our solutions to meet clients’ specific needs. We draw on our deep industry expertise and an...
See all Careers and Jobs at CST Systems