- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Senior graphic/web designer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce project estimates.
- Work with clients to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Ability to effectively multi task and manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure as part of a team or alone.
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism and community building.
- Ability to create creative, superior, original designs for the web
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience as a web and graphic designer in the following areas: web design, mobile Application design, branding
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photo shop
- Creative with good Communication skills and leadership qualities
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Accessibility Website Speed / Performance Debugging Tools (Firebug, etc) Cross-Browser / Cross-Platform Development SEO Basics
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Fireworks, Illustrator, InDesign,.. etc.
- Strong typographic skills
- Knowledge of industry best practices in web design
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet
- Thorough understanding of corporate image and branding, layout, color theory in both print and digital media
- Comfortable working within a PHP or .net environment