- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 6,000 EGP per month, Competitive Salary, high Commission Scheme.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Responsible for helping clients sell, purchase, rent and lease residential and commercial properties.
- (You will be entitled to a comprehensive Certified Real Estate Sales Course that will enable you to accomplish your tasks efficiently.)
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Appraise property using local comparisons.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of homes.
- Discuss costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with client.
- Determine best method of purchase and review financial.
- Generating leads.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Ensure a property is updated and ready for sale.
- Place properties up for sale.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and during the closing of sales.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
- Adjust price if necessary.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
About this Company
PropX International is a multinational Real Estate Brokerage Firm and Consultancy Service provider with branches in Cairo and Berlin. Our expertise and professional connections covers New Cairo, Mostakbal City, New Capital, Shorouk City, 6 of October, Sheikh Zayed, North Coast...
See all Careers and Jobs at Propx International for Real Estate