- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Develop, build, and maintain static and dynamic web content for all kind of IT project
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Execute responsible, consistent web design principles to ensure website renders beautifully across multiple devices.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to produce dynamic pages through integration with server-side code.
- Work with web designers to ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Provide innovative solutions and promote usability best practices.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements, and troubleshooting site usability problems.
- Contribute to writing functional requirement documents, specifications, and instructional.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS degree in any computer related course.
- At least 2-6 years of experience in Front End Development and wordpress.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, re, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with adobe tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWaver .
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Demonstrated significant experience architecting, developing and supporting web content management systems over the longer term.
- Solid understanding of WordPress standards, database structure, themes, widgets and responsive mobile development.
- WordPress plugin integration and development.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Custom Search) and related analyses.
- Ability to design and manage relational databases.
- Ability to design and implement web services.
- Successful delivery of at least 5 projects
- Skilled in other languages such as Ruby on Rails or Python.
- Experience with mobile application development, either in iOS or Android.
- Adaptable and willing to take on new and emerging roles.
About this Company
We are a forward thinking company in design and development, and have been for many years. We enjoy working with similar perfection-striving companies, focusing on providing an individual service for companies with great unlocked-potential. For these companies we can put our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Soft Grow for Information Technologies