- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Not limited to) :
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
- Organizes personal effort along with other auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times.
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.