- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Senior Sales Executive works to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Prospects for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meets potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
- Identifies potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Researches and build relationships with new clients.
- Sets up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plans approaches and pitches.
- Works with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handles objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Presents to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identifies opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Negotiates different alternatives with clients to make sure our products and services are satisfying their current market needs and requirements.
- Represents the company externally with government, regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Drive existing client relationship and develop new business opportunities in the country.
- Regularly contacting customers to ensure that all services rendered were flawless.
- Handling complaints and taking all necessary corrective actions.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
About this Company
World Business Network (WBN) is an end-to-end business technology corporation, offering tailored Business Solutions and Management Consultancy to enterprises. WBN has been established with a vision to build an ecosystem that integrates a comprehensive set of capabilities with...
See all Careers and Jobs at World Business Network