- Minimum 0-2 years of software development experience using Oracle development tools.
- In depth working knowledge with the Oracle Developer ( 6/6i ) and Oracle Designer / development experience (Forms, Reports).
- In depth Working knowledge of Oracle Database Management System.
- Ability to visualize a solution for the problem in hand
- Know-how of analysis and design of software applications
- Practical Experience in developing Server side Oracle packages, procedures and functions in pl/sql
- Working knowledge of any of the following tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, PL/SQL Developer and SQLplus.
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts and design
Further requirements and/or Restrictions:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Working effectively with individuals and teams, clients and staff. Support others and shows respect.
- Learning and Researching
- Oracle certification
- Knowledge of Advanced PL/SQL and Linux shell environment
- Preferred previous experience with financial applications development
About this Company
KnowledgeNet is a group of high-tech companies that currently has three ventures:
See all Careers and Jobs at KnowledgeNet
TradeNet: integrated order management system that automates the full cycle from order capture to settlement, covering the functionality of front, middle and back office as well as...