- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lesson plans, co-facilitation, field trips and other events assistance and class management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lesson Plans
- Plan, document, update, upload, and deliver lesson plans.
- Assisting the facilitation in the deliverance of the subject materials.
- Supervising and reporting and organizing field trips and events and assisting the participation in the planning process.
- Prepare, design, mark, observe, and report monthly and final assessments.
- Class Management
- Meeting, communicating, reporting students progress and attitudes and activities to parents.
- Working in the Talbeya premises.
- Being able to work on weekends in special occasions.
- Working hours from 8 am to 4 pm.
About this Company
Educate Me is a registered Egyptian non-profit foundation that aspires to redefine education in Egypt through a progressive learner-centered and skill-based education model. Our model aims to realize Educate Me’s vision of a world where we are all accountable to one another’s...
See all Careers and Jobs at Educate Me